My Grammarly premium subscription is about to end this month, so I was looking for some coupons that can help me save some dollars. I tried all search engines, but all coupons I found online did not work. The annual renewal charge that I have to pay is $144. For the first time, I paid only $72 using a 50% discount coupon provided by Grammarly. As I did not find any coupons, I decided to cancel my subscription. To my surprise, when I selected “too expensive” as the reason for cancellation, Grammarly gave me a 40% discount to continue the premium account. That was a good saving for me.
In this post, I will show you the steps to get a 40% discount on Grammarly premium account renewal.
- Login to your Grammarly account and go to this page.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find a link for “Cancel Subscription” (All future payments will be canceled and your plan will downgrade to the free version of Grammarly at the end of your current subscription period). Click on the link, and it will open a popup window.
- Click on the “Yes, Continue” button on the popup window. It will open another popup window titled “Problem? We’ll fix it. Just reach out.“.
- From the drop-down menu (“Type of Problem“), select “Billing and subscription” and click on the “Yes, Continue” button. It will open another popup window titled “Before you cancel, could you tell us why?“.
- On the popup window, select “It’s too expensive“. It will show you the following text: “Thanks for letting us know. We want to help you keep access to your Premium features. Would you be interested in a discount?” with the “Request 40% OFF” link.
- Click on the “Request 40% OFF” link to see the discounted price on the new popup window. Click on the “Claim Discount” button and enjoy the saving.